Audits, Taxes, & Disclosures

Financial Statements

The UND Foundation’s audited, consolidated financial statements and schedules are provided in PDF format. If you have any questions regarding information contained within these files, please call 701.777.2611.

Tax-Related Information

The University of North Dakota Alumni Association & Foundation is a 501(c)3 charitable organization exempt from federal income tax. Federal Tax ID is 45-0348296. 

Charitable Solicitation Disclosure

The University of North Dakota Alumni Association and Foundation is registered to solicit charitable contributions with the appropriate governing authorities in all states requiring registration. 

Financial and other information about the Foundation’s purpose, programs, and activities can be obtained by contacting the UND Alumni Association & Foundation at 3501 University Ave Stop 8157, Grand Forks, ND 58202-8157; calling 800-543-8764 or as specified below for residents of the following states. 

  • Florida: Upon request, from the Division of Consumer Services by calling toll-free, within the state, 1-800-HELP-FLA.
  • Maryland: For the cost of postage and copies from the Maryland Secretary of State, State House, Annapolis, Maryland 21401, 410-974-5534, 1-800-825-4510.
  • Michigan: MICS No. 42535
  • Mississippi: Upon request, from the Mississippi Secretary of State’s office by calling 1-888-236-6167.
  • New Jersey: Information filed with the attorney general concerning this charitable solicitation and the percentage of contributions received by the charity during the last reporting period that were dedicated to the charitable purpose may be obtained from the attorney general of the state of New Jersey by calling (973) 504-6215.
  • New York: Upon request, from the Attorney General Charities Bureau, 120 Broadway, New York, NY 10271.
  • North Carolina: Upon request, from the State Solicitation Licensing Branch at 1-888-830-4989 (within North Carolina) or 919-807-2214 (outside North Carolina).
  • Pennsylvania: Upon request, from the Pennsylvania Department of State by calling toll-free, within Pennsylvania, 1-800-732-0999. Registration does not imply endorsement.
  • Virginia: Upon request, from the State Office of Consumer Affairs in the Department of Agriculture and Consumer Affairs, PO Box 1163, Richmond, VA 23218.
  • Washington: Upon request, from the Secretary of State at 1-800-332-4483.
  • West Virginia: Upon request, from the Secretary of State, State Capitol, Charleston WV 25305.